Thursday, February 14, 2013

Speaking Engagements


When I return home it is always great to be invited to various churches and clubs to talk about what God is doing in Uganda!  Coming home from this trip I had the opportunity to share at First Baptist Church in Santa Barbara, VBS at First Baptist Church in Carpenteria, Saticoy Church, Grace Fellowship in Duarte, & Ventura Downtown Lions Club !   

Please contact me if you would like for me to come to your church or club!  I am thankful for the partnership we have with Grace Fellowship in Duarte.  They have partnered together with each one of our children to pray for them!  

We are so thankful for all of you who continue to support us in prayer!  
First Baptist Church - Santa Barbara 

Vacation Bible School - First Baptist Church Carpenteria 





No comments:

Post a Comment