Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Ugandan Dream! January 7, 2015


Raining Hope has experienced a miracle!  We stand amazed that currently we have raised $93,699 towards the purchase of the house in Jinja, Uganda!!   We only need $26,301 to have the house paid off in full!  Praise the Lord!  

I have had a couple of people ask what Raining Hope will do if we can’t come up with the rest of the money.   I wanted to take this opportunity to explain where we currently stand.  

The terms of the agreement are we would raise at least half ($60,000) to be allowed to move into the house.  We would then have 4 years to pay off the additional $60,000 making monthly “mortgage” payments.  However, monthly payments on $60,000 would have been too high for us.  I have had faith since stepping foot on the property that God would miraculously provide the full amount.  I am continuing to trust and believe He will provide it all.   

We are so close to realizing our goal, our Dream!   It is important for Raining Hope to not have monthly mortgage payments.  We rely on monthly donations to take care of regular budget needs, food, school fees, medical care, etc.  Adding mortgage payments will stretch us too thin. 

So will you join us in prayer 
that God will provide the $26,301 before I leave for Uganda next week.  We have been thankful for each donation regardless of the size.  Whether it is another large donation or many smaller ones, it will take all of us as a team to make the Ugandan Dream come true.  

Please pray how you might be involved in this last push towards buying the house.  We know when it happens, the only explanation will be that God is the one who
provided! 

We have also discovered that in dealing with large sums of money, checks take longer to clear our bank.  If you are going to make a donation by check, in order for everything to be cleared while I am in Uganda, considering not waiting until next week.  

By faith, I booked a flight to Uganda leaving January 14, 2015, believing that we will have all we need.  My trip to Uganda will be January 14-23, 2015,specifically to move into the new house and set up our shift in ministry!  Pray as well for the funds I need for travel.  

If anyone has letters that they would like for me to take to the children, please get them to me by January 10, 2015.   Please mail the letters to 8823 Denver Street, Ventura CA 93004.  I will also be on the CBU campus, January 9th if you would like to drop them off.  Send me a message & I will arrange a time to meet you.   You can also email me letters to signinghands49@yahoo.com

In “My Utmost for His Highest” by Oswald Chambers, the entry for January 6th is titled “Worship.”  “Whenever you get a blessing from God, give it back to HIm as a love gift.  Take time to meditate before God and offer the blessing back to Him in a deliberate act of worship...It has to be given back to Him that He may make it a blessing to others.”   May you receive His blessings as we worship our God together over all He is providing for these precious children of Raining Hope!    

Thanking God for all of you! 
Eydie Kisakye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment