Saturday, August 28, 2010

Raining Hope Uganda Trip August 8-23,2010

Update from Denise Levette – August 16, 2010

Well, it’s been a week since we arrived in Uganda with Eydie. I must tell you, I am awestruck by the presence of Eydie in this town of Jinja. She is loved by everyone she knows. They treat her with absolute royalty and affection. I count it an honor just to be with her in this place. She is discerning and confident in what she does. What she does is amazing when it comes to the reason she is here which is to serve and provide for the kids that God put into her care. My heart is changed and being changed each day in knowing and seeing the Lord go before us and prepare the way to each day’s specific assignment. At the end of each day all we know to say in our heart and mind is “see what the Lord has done!” He is so good.

Being here in this place, its surroundings, & experience first hand the hospitality of the people I feel at home. Somehow I get an inking in my spirit that it won’t be the last time I am here. See you real soon.

In His Care,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment