Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Chapter 19 - Update #1 - April 13, 2015


Raining Hope - Chapter 19 - Uganda April 2015 - Update #1
I am currently at Los Angeles International Airport!  I am boarding soon for my flight to Entebbe!   For those who may be new to my updates, I have titled each trip by Chapters.  So this is my 19th trip to Uganda since my first journey January 2007.   I will be writing from Dubai.  But I would appreciate your prayers as I travel today.  I will stay overnight in Dubai and then fly out Wednesday morning for Uganda!  

Thank you for your faithfulness in supporting me in prayer.  This is a significant trip in the life of Raining Hope.  I am going to finalize all that is associated with the new house!   But most of all...I go as a mom to celebrate God’s goodness with our kids! 

I will let you know when I am safely in Dubai!  
Kale! 
eydie! 

EMIRATES  EK 216      
Depart Los Angeles Monday April 13    4:45 pm 
Arrive Dubai              Tuesday April 14 7:35 pm 
Duration of Flight 13 hours 50 minutes

EMIRATES EK 729
Depart Dubai                   Wednesday, April 15         9:20 am 
Arrive Entebbe Uganda Wednesday, April 15         1:30 pm 
Duration of Flight 5 hours 10 minutes 


EMIRATES EK 730 
Depart Entebbe       Tuesday, April 21      4:10 pm 
Arrive Dubai            Tuesday, April 21      10:30 pm 
Duration of Flight       5 Hours 20 minutes 

EMIRATES EK 215 
Depart Dubai          Wednesday April 22 8:55 am 
Arrive Los Angeles Wednesday, April 22 1:55 pm 
Duration of Flight 16 hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment