Thursday, February 14, 2013

Uganda Chapter 15 Update #4 - January 27, 2013


Chapter 15, Update #4 - January 27, 2013 
The days since Tuesday have just flown by!  So much has happened in these past few days that I found myself without time to send out any updates.  Now I find myself already on my way back home to California! 

I am currently back in Dubai on an overnight layover.  Soon I will catch the shuttle at 5 am to head back to the airport.  They re-routed me to another hotel instead of the one I normally stay in.  This is the one that I almost got sent to when I had to meet Kayla on my way to Uganda.  They said this one was nicer...now I see what they are talking about!  I arrived at the room and to my surprise it was this HUGE 2 bedroom suite!  It is equipped with a kitchen, two bathrooms, living room and dining room!  It would be great to have one of my ISP teams here with me!  We could have some great team meetings in a place like this! 

God overwhelmed me with His goodness to provide a space like this on my way home. He showers me with His love and His care.  

I come home with many memories, many prayer requests, many new visions, and in complete peace.  Yet we are in need of a miracle.  I will write a complete update on what He has done in the past week when I arrived home.   

I wanted you to pray for me as I travel.  
Depart:  Monday, January 28, 2013 - Dubai  8:20 am 
Arrive:  Monday, January 28, 2013 - Los Angeles 12:50 pm

Kiana is picking me up at LAX and taking me directly back to CBU.  I have an ISP meeting Monday evening!  Please keep me in your prayers!   I will be back in Ventura sometime on Tuesday.  

I also wanted to confirm with you where I was at...don’t believe any emails that may come your way that say I am stuck!  When I am back home I will send you my new email address.  With the hackers invading my yahoo email I will not be using this account after I arrive home.  Thank you all for the warnings!   I went ahead to continue using this account only to get the updates out.   

Still paying close attention!  
Thank you for walking & praying this journey with me! 
Kale! 
eydie kisakye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment